- Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Potato Wedges
- Side Salad
COOKING TIP: Don’t get your potatoes too close together or they’ll steam. You want them to get crisp, so use an extra pan if needed.
INGREDIENT NOTE: I used to work with this really creative chef and she bought this sauce (instead of making it). You can buy a brand like Robert Rothschild Farm Gourmet Sauce or similar. IF you can’t find it, mix 2 parts BBQ sauce with 1 part raspberry jam. Increase as needed.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and get started with your potatoes. Wash, dry, and slice your potatoes lengthwise into finger-thick wedges. Place in a large bowl and coat with olive oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper, chili powder, and/or paprika. I love the smoky flavor paprika adds. Place wedges on a foil-lined baking sheet and pop in the oven for about 30-40 minutes, turning once. NOTE: Make extra potato wedges for tomorrow.
- Now slice your boneless, skinless chicken breasts into strips/tender-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp butter per 2 servings of chicken tenders. Cook ~4 minutes per side until browned on the outside. NOTE: Cook enough for tomorrow as well, but don’t coat tomorrow’s chicken in your sauce.
- Make your side salads on half the plate with your desired salad veggies and dressing of choice.
- Just before serving your chicken (take out what you’re using tomorrow), add in your purchased Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. I use ~2 Tbsp per serving. Enjoy!
- Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless (2 meals)
- Medium Baking Potatoes (2 meals)
- Salad Greens
- Salad Veggies
- Olive Oil
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce (or use BBQ sauce + rasp. jam)
- Dressing of choice
- Spices: Chili Powder &/Paprika